Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see there are two different type of UNI air filters for our rigs. Is the more expensive version with the billet adapter worth the extra $$$ over the much cheaper basic one? If it matters, I don't have the stock filter to compare it to, as the previous owner installed a K&N which is allowing fine dust to pass thru and I want to replace it with something I trust. This is not a K&N bash, I just do not care for them in ATV applications. Thanks for any help

Edit: After checking out the video on Hunterworks site, I went ahead and ordered one with the adapter. I have no way to delete this thread so it is now a moot point.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Got mine from Todd on Monday ... took about an hour to do the install and I am a happy camper. The factory filter was allowing dust around the sealing lip where it was pressed against the housing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I see there are two different type of UNI air filters for our rigs. Is the more expensive version with the billet adapter worth the extra $$$ over the much cheaper basic one? If it matters, I don't have the stock filter to compare it to, as the previous owner installed a K&N which is allowing fine dust to pass thru and I want to replace it with something I trust. This is not a K&N bash, I just do not care for them in ATV applications. Thanks for any help

Edit: After checking out the video on Hunterworks site, I went ahead and ordered one with the adapter. I have no way to delete this thread so it is now a moot point.
BTW ... welcome to forum neighbor (Silver Springs here).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts