Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ..nown as powerplay in the rhino scene..Butt now i'm trippin for power ..I have a 4 seater rhino it runs great and that where I wanna leave it ..Now it's time for Heavy C ...me 285 lbs..I wanna SXS that can dune outta the box with out splitten cases....

So tell me men of the Lizard why are Teryexes mo betta then Rhino...Just the facts please..

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm not one to say that they are...but comparing the frames of the Rhino to the Teryx, there really is no comparison. Otherwise the V-twin to build on....not much difference after that. Rhinos don't seem to push or drift on turns like my teryx does....think that is due to me needing better and or bigger tires. I like both. Well around here...the T-rex was 2 grand cheaper than the Rhino. Just my 2 cents. Is that a chemically induced accent? :good:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just went out for my first ride on my Teryx with the FST 840 kit in the woods. What a blast!! It is so much fun to drive a sidexside with some power!! I would never want a stocker or bolt on Teryx for the dunes, but add some real power and it would be a blast. There is no way a built rhino would stand a chance against a 840 teryx.!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts