Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking into AEM's digital wideband air fuel ratio guage (single channel).I really want to install my new to me muzzy exhaust and want it to be dialled.
This guage is a great price but will i need a controller with it ?Im just looking for plug and play /easy to use with a good price.Any advice would be great.

Is it just me or did muzzy or hunterworks have a jetting chart to rough in the main jets?
If there are other brands at a great prices please share and review why you believe it is a good buy.
thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Is it a 08 or 09, the 08 you just have to adjust the jetting but on the 09 and above you will have to have some kind of fuel controler, the MSD is the best because it will do fuel, speed limiter, rev limiter, and timing, I guess thats what you are talking about, does the gauges have the 02 sensors

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Ive been looking into AEM's digital wideband air fuel ratio guage (single channel).I really want to install my new to me muzzy exhaust and want it to be dialled.
This guage is a great price but will i need a controller with it ?Im just looking for plug and play /easy to use with a good price.Any advice would be great.

Is it just me or did muzzy or hunterworks have a jetting chart to rough in the main jets?
If there are other brands at a great prices please share and review why you believe it is a good buy.
thanks
Just give me a call, might save you the money buying a gauge and if you wind up needing one we have a good one.

Todd
601-771-0071

1 - 4 of 4 Posts