Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the 2009 with stock wheels and tires fit into a 2004 2500HD GMC Long Bed Xtra Cab pickup truck?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got one in 2005 2500HD ext. cab short box, It fit with the back tires on the tail gate. I'm not sure if you will be able to close it with a long box. You should be able to take the tailgate off though. I'm not sure if it will hit the back window either, since my truck has a headache rack.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You have a friend.....What is this world coming to? hahahahaha
I have 3 kind of friends

(1) those that just don't know me very good
(2)those that I spend so much money with that they have to be friends
(3)those that don't have any friends either so we call each other friends
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I have 3 kind of friends

(1) those that just don't know me very good
(2)those that I spend so much money with that they have to be friends
(3)those that don't have any friends either so we call each other friends
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I think you forgot:

(4) those that fit all the above
(5) those who's screen name starts with an F and ends with V

·
Registered
722 Posts
You already got the info but yes it fits. I load mine in my dually and close the tailgate to a 45 degree angle hold it up with a strap and then load the quads in the hauler. Something I do that made it a little less stressful is to put some blocks that I made in front of the wheel wells of the truck so the tires don't drop back down. The front end sits up a little but not nearly as nerve racking backing out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can see why you put it in the truck with all the bikes you have. Yes I have also put blocks up front. After doing it a dozen times it gets pretty routine.
Yet when I take it out everybody stands around watching and waiting for something to go haywire.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can see why you put it in the truck with all the bikes you have. Yes I have also put blocks up front. After doing it a dozen times it gets pretty routine.
Yet when I take it out everybody stands around watching and waiting for something to go haywire.
Yeah it has actually gotten easier this past year. My oldest daughter is now in the Air Force and the oldest boy on his own. So now I usually haul the rex in the hauler with my 450 and wifes predator. Put the youngest daughter's quad in the truck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Fits in my long box with NO problems. Just drive over the wheel wells and be ready to pucker up the butthole the first time you do it. LOL!

(stock suspension ofcourse, now I dont fit with the LT6 kit)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts