Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud winner of the August contest for a Dalton clutch and over -drive. Have been very busy and my garage heater died on me ,so I am behind on juicing up my t_rex. I have HW carb and airbox kit to install as well as the roof brackets ,horn and clutch kit.I do the work myself as I can as I am disabled with only 1 leg and on SS/Disability income.The clutch was my early Christmas present!!!!! I have just aquired a new heater and now will begin to BEEF-UP my t-rex.I have a thousand miles and change on the odomiter and over 75 hours,with only a small coolant leak for troubles. Truly a great machine.As soon as I get done I will post the reply for the upgrades..Again thanks to Dalton Ind. for the new part 4ever Kaw-Man:wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I bet it is getting cold out there in IL...I kinda miss the winters, felt more like the Holidays then :good:

Looking forward to hearing what you think...I think you are going to love the kit! If you need any assistance, there are two videos here for you to watch that should help you out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts