Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Fuel injection
2. Gas Gauge
3. Kawi Racing Green color (I really hope they do this next year)

What else would you like to see?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well my friend, I think you hit the nail on the head!

I am not so worries about the Kawi Green, however, I do think it would be appropriate for them to use their sport color scheme on their sport side x side.

If I could just add one item to the list, it would be a different hood design, I know they have engineers much smarter than me, however, there must be a way to design something that functions similar to the Rhino hood.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Teryx 750R

I wish they had other color options also (white, black) And they would get away from the red cage. Not my thing....maybe an option.

Adjustable shocks on all four corners.

I wish one of these companies would do like Suzuki did with their LTR450, and make a special edition version (longer arms, better shocks, 5 point harnesses etc) Would make an awesome dune machine.

Add a place to mount lights on the bumper.

Just dreaming!!!

PowreTrip
Utah

·
Registered
73 Posts
Adjustable shocks , an easily removable hood, HID headlights, fuel gauge, digital dash standard, electrical moved higher possible under the hood so you have under seat storage as well, more color choices such as kawi green, red, black and white

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Oh that is one that I missed Rob, good catch! Electronics under the hood.

I am thinking though we may be too late for all of this...the 09's are probably already finalized, maybe 2010 will have to be the year for this stuff :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I wonder Kawi reps ever read forum information or if it ever gets back to them?

Special editions would be cool. POOlaris does it on snowmobiles and quads. Can-Am has an X version. I wish Kawi would do a couple versions. Though I think they like to leave if for the aftermarket companies.

edit spelling

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
As a matter of fact, in talking with some others, Kwasaki does in fact have reps that read the forums :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
fix the gas pedal, I find it to be the most annoying, first thing on my list
offer no windshield....if in fact it is the main culprit of the heat in the cab...my testing isn't complete on that, but it appears it is.
Either improve the LE top....or remove it as an option.
Improve the clutch, and change whatever to avoid all the belt stretch issues.
Make checking the belt easier.
then all of what others have already posted.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yah Shed 200lbs
Higher air box opening
Higher electrical
Rough in for a stereo

While I'm wishing
900+cc race motor :yahoo:

·
Registered
99 Posts
1) Fuel Gauge
2) Fix Gas Peddle
3) Make it Winch Ready without the need for a mounting plate
4) GET RID OF THE PLASTIC PUSH PINS
5) Make the oil filter easier to get to.
6) Make the belt easier to service
7) Hood Access, With Underhood Dry Storage
8) Better Glove Box Lid and Handle
9) Truck Style Tailgate Latch with one handle
10) Put battery, electrical, and Air Filter under hood.
11)EFI

All of this, while keeping the price the same!

And while were at it, keep the windshield and add AC and Heat. Well, it is a wish list.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Since we are all chipping in, I would like all (reasonable items) from above and maybe a couple other things...
- Protect radiator better
- More tie down points
- Add a horn, mirrors, lighted plate holder as options (street legal)
- Left hand "oh shit" handle for passenger (similar to Rhino)
- Limited slip rear w/ selectable locker, instead of being constantly locked. My In-Laws are currently a "bit" upset with me because I drove the Teryx on their lawn. You can image what happened to their grass. :)
- Even though it has been said many, many times, and Kawasaki will be adding it in the near future, I will put it again due to the fact that it was a HUGE error for them to leave it out this year... EFI!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts