Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd just post some more pics, hauling wood out of the woods, man I can get to so much more wood...loves it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice pic's, but you forgot to fill box.:):) While camping I hauled wood back to camp & had to put a strap on the back row as it wanted to fall out.The pile was almost level with roof,but I did chop 4" of the cage.The dump box made it real easy to unload. These are very handy rigs aren't they.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any over heating going slow, pulling that kind of load?
Nope, and I pulled 5 loads out like that, teryx running for 2 hours straight, off 3 times for about 15 minutes.
Mickey, I'll flat out tell ya, I don't have any problems what so ever. Now in the summer, I get some over-heating, but that is only in the river dunes. I am 840 FST...everything else is stock except muzzy's, carb, and oil catch can. I've got to either be the luckiest Teryx owner out there, or you just sold and helped me build the best 840 kit...:D

Oh...thought I would throw this in there too....now over 150 hours (of hell with 840) and 2500 miles with the stock clutch and stock belt!:woot2:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Nope, and I pulled 5 loads out like that, teryx running for 2 hours straight, off 3 times for about 15 minutes.
Mickey, I'll flat out tell ya, I don't have any problems what so ever. Now in the summer, I get some over-heating, but that is only in the river dunes. I am 840 FST...everything else is stock except muzzy's, carb, and oil catch can. I've got to either be the luckiest Teryx owner out there, or you just sold and helped me build the best 840 kit...:D

Oh...thought I would throw this in there too....now over 150 hours (of hell with 840) and 2500 miles with the stock clutch and stock belt!:woot2:
OK Just checking,you know how those 840's warp cylinder!:gathering:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts