Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the first set of WORK performance stock replacement shocks made specifically for the Teryx. These where designed to correct the numerous issues from the factory KYB shocks.
Pierre at WORKS got the scoop on the stock shocks; fronts are too soft, rears have way too miuch pre-load built in. No sag on either corner. Advertised travel at the wheels is around 7" and change. True travel is 6" at corners, around 2" of usable shock stroke.
Now to the good part.
Beefy 2" body shocks. 5-6" of shock stroke giving you 9" of true usable travel at corners. Fronts are no ressy's, rears have remote ressy's. Both adjustable on compression. Ground clearance is 2" higher with 1 1/4" inches of sag on all corners. The sag I speak of makes all the difference in the world!

This is just the start. You can max these out to full adjustable, full circulation dual line ressy's on all corners. Just give them a call!
Welcome to the Works Performance Website
Oh, the stock shocks break way easier then you think. I broke the front driverside shock the Friday before I dropped it off at WORKS.

·
Registered
722 Posts
How much is a set going to cost?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts