Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install cup holders in my 08 base teryx. The factory cup holder drawer would work if someone is selling one at a good price or if anyone has any ideas or info on different ones to mount on the machine, like roll bar mounted. Any feedback on any aftermarket ones purchased and of course pics would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
that is the perfect spot for a intercom and car to car radio;) check out rugged radios. xm over the intercom and talking clear and crisp.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
chad59 i have no use for that kind of radio. I am looking for cup holders. I have the base modle 08 that didnt have cup holders. I either want any pics or info for aftermarket cup holders or someone willing to sell me the stock cup holder drawer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you can wait until after July 4th (3 weeks), I will sell you my cupholder out of my 08'.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can wait. Been sience i bought it new without them. That would be awsome! I was after aftermarket ideas mainly, something that mounted to the roll bar or dash that had a swivel but havent been able to find much so stock cup holders will do. Thanks. Just pm me with a price with shipping when you get it removed, and im assuming u will sell it complete with mounting hardware? Thanks again big sib.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I have an SSV sub box with cupholders. Seimik (sp?) has a center console with cup holders too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doug I have a gun rack that takes up the space where the center console would go or that would be my firt choice. Im shure the sub box goes in the bed and i frequently use that to capacity. Thanks for the ideas guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
cup holder

I installed a cheap cup holder on the plastic covering the drive shaft - works fine. I also purshased the factory dash pull out (a lot of little parts - nuts, etc) for about $150 - nothing cheap up here - NL.ca. The factory holder will require removing the top, wind shield, front plastic when I get the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts