Teryx HQ banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am in search of a bed for a 2008 teryx. Mine was a dump bed but with a massive roll over the bed is destroyed. Anyone got one for sale?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Am in search of a bed for a 2008 teryx. Mine was a dump bed but with a massive roll over the bed is destroyed. Anyone got one for sale?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can have mine for free but I am in Yuma AZ too. everything but the plastics, went to a bed delete. Chad.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chad I will pay pal you for shipping and kick you a little extra as well. If you want to figure out shipping to 41017.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't need the plastic. I just need the guts and everything. I have all new plastic already. Just both back corners r caved in and the passenger side is crushed over and support shocks are broke.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Would be a great time to buy sandjunkies aluminum bed kit. shave off major weight. pretty reasonable too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only problem there I have is strength and durability. Winter I trail ride hauling toolbox, cooler, small chainsaw, spare tire, and 1 gallon gas can. Then in summer I sand drag race in sand drag cars. It is my tow and everything vehicle. Small generator, fuel cans, weights, battery charger. I don't believe the aluminum bed will hold up. Any information to prove me wrong and I would go that way to save on weight

·
Registered
347 Posts
He has a heavier made on which I have. It will hold up. But it's up to you. Give him a call he is great to visit with.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Only problem there I have is strength and durability. Winter I trail ride hauling toolbox, cooler, small chainsaw, spare tire, and 1 gallon gas can. Then in summer I sand drag race in sand drag cars. It is my tow and everything vehicle. Small generator, fuel cans, weights, battery charger. I don't believe the aluminum bed will hold up. Any information to prove me wrong and I would go that way to save on weight

I had Jim cut me a thicker base and stand in the back of mine. I am more than 200lbs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts