Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to FabTech Motorsports and BK Fabworks

Four seat cage,
and +5 each side +4 WB LT New Catalog For Fabtech comes out in June and Teryx LT will be for sale at the same time

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It looks great my friend, congrats!! So I know you must have taken it out for a spin, how does it handle?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow that looks really good. Do you know if the pricing will be close to the rhino pricing? Can't wait to hear your ride report when we all make it back from Mem. day fun.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that looks really good. Do you know if the pricing will be close to the rhino pricing? Can't wait to hear your ride report when we all make it back from Mem. day fun.
From What I Understand it wil be comparitive to the Rhino Pricing, But I do not work for Fabtech and Have no privvy to that information

·
Registered
516 Posts
HEY 'JTGROOVER',
Hows the fabtech suspension kit doing for you? Just wondering how it is holding up for you and how is the ride quality with those shocks??? Thanks.:wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY 'JTGROOVER',
Hows the fabtech suspension kit doing for you? Just wondering how it is holding up for you and how is the ride quality with those shocks??? Thanks.:wave:
Hey Junoir

the ride is outstanding. I will say that in the sand it is a little soft but in the Dirt it ROCKS. well worth the scratch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts