Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greets all!

Just found out about this place thanks to a little google search.

Its been a while since I have had an offroad toy, but I couldn't resist the urge to pick up the new Teryx... especially since I have TONS of sweet mountain trails all around my house here in Virginia.

Can't wait to jump in and start searching for mods.

First things first. Is it really true this beast only has 45 +/- hp???????????

That just won't do.

Must... have... more... power... (to fit in with the other ride)

:D

dred

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw. I'm sure you guys have seen TONS of stock LE's... but here is mine anyways.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often!

Yeah, you Teryx is not going to have quite as much power and your bike, but nonetheless, it will have a good amount of power off the showroom floor.

The possibilities are endless, so hide the wallet ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often!

Yeah, you Teryx is not going to have quite as much power and your bike, but nonetheless, it will have a good amount of power off the showroom floor.

The possibilities are endless, so hide the wallet ;)
Man... tell me about it.

Right now I am in search of a cool brushguard/front bumper to mount the driving lights I ordered this morning.

Thats how I found this board in the first place.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the best Teryx site on the net. Glad you are here and glad you joined our little family. Nice ride for sure and we never get tired of looking at a teryx. Post pics when you start modding out your machine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts