Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on Youtube and they have 3 or 4 new videos of a Teryx with a 800 Fundy kit in it. Shows 2 dyno runs and a guy makes a pass in the dirt on another one. Pretty impressive.

·
Registered
722 Posts
What a tease you think at least you could post a link. Kidding I will go try to find them some of those videos are killer.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there my friend, feel free to post a link to them...it will actually convert into the video and show inside your post :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Tell ya what, if you did not know what was being dyno'd, you could definately mistake it for something different.

I am sorry, this thing sounds mean!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ray just left here with it.
...It IS mean,lol.

It runs a little quicker than a Brute Force 750 in 300 feet,...and it weights how much?...cool buggy.This thing will smoke the tires on pavement in 4 wheel drive.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Thats awesome, can't wait to receive my 840cc kit from Four Stroke Tech!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Holy cow that thing sounds mean. Sounds like a dang race car sweet.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sounds Like my Twin Engine Plane dam!!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
With the Muzzy and a 840 kit your's will sound the same.
Oh the wife is gonna love that...lol looks like I am going to need that communication system after all.

Its gonna sound great for that first trip out to the dunes!

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK I'm sold tell me where to drop mine off..... Muzzy exhaust, 840cc big bore, cams, air box, & jets
Really where should I go !!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
that is sweet,what the 800 kit cost?
There is no reason to go a 800 unless you are racing and theat is the limit like the CORR races. Both 800 and 840's are the same price and both need to be bored and re-nic-a-siled so you might as well go 840. Kit with cams and valve springs are $1010 exchange on the cams,or $460 more for the cylinder work. This with a good pipe(Muzzy) and a CDI will more then double your HP and still run on pump gas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts